Contents of your meal kit:
parsnip & carrot mix
maple glaze base
cider vinaigrette base
Equipment needed: baking sheet, small bowl, nonstick skillet, salad bowl
- Preheat oven to 450. On a baking sheet, toss parsnips & carrots with olive oil, whole thyme springs, salt & pepper. Roast for 15 minutes, then toss and roast another 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season both sides of pork with salt & pepper. In a small bowl, combine maple glaze base with an equal amount of water (you could use chicken/veggie broth, or even beer if you happen to have some on hand).
- When about 5 minutes remain on the timer for parsnips & carrots, get ready to cook your pork. Heat a small amount of oil in a nonstick skillet over med-high heat. When skillet is hot, cook pork 2-3 minutes per side.
- After browning the pork, reduce heat to low, and add maple glaze to skillet. Allow glaze to simmer and reduce for a minute or so, turning pork to coat with glaze.
- Pour vinaigrette base into the bottom of your salad bowl and add an equal amount olive oil. Whisk or mix with a fork to combine. If this looks like too much dressing, remove some before adding the greens and the golden raisins. Toss gently and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the pork alongside the roasted veggies and salad. Enjoy!!