Contents of your meal kit:
carrots (orange & purple mix)
Equipment needed: baking sheet, medium or large skillet
- Preheat oven to 425. Using a damp paper towel, wipe mushrooms clean, then trim the ends & slice. Chop cilantro. Drain and rinse beans. Set all aside.
- On a baking sheet, toss carrots with olive oil, salt & pepper. Once oven has heated, roast for 10 minutes, then toss, drizzle with pomegranate glaze, and roast another 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, season with salt & pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in pan-sauce starter and then water (see note). Bring sauce to a boil while using a spoon to scrape up the brown bits on the bottom of the skillet. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly reduced, about 5 minutes. Add white beans into the pan to warm while the sauce reduces slightly. (If you’re looking for a richer sauce and not on the 28-Day Refresh, this wouldn’t be a bad place to stir in a pat of butter.)
- Sprinkle carrots with cilantro and enjoy alongside mushrooms and white beans.
Notes: When recipe calls for water add the following amounts: ½ cup for 2 portions, ¾ cup for 4 portions, and 1 cup for 6 portions.