Contents of your meal kit:
citrus vinaigrette base
Equipment needed: foil-lined baking sheet, salad bowl
- Preheat oven to 425. While oven is heating, slice sunchokes into 1/4-inch medallions. Remove rosemary leaves from their stem and roughly chop.
- On a foil-lined baking sheet, toss sunchokes with olive oil, rosemary, salt & pepper. Roast 5 minutes, then move to one side of the sheet. Place salmon on the other half of the baking sheet (see note), drizzle with a little oil, and season with salt & pepper. Return the baking sheet to the oven and continue to cook 10-15 minutes or until salmon is done to your liking. Continue with next steps while sunchokes and salmon are roasting.
- Peel clementine and separate segments. Slice each segment in half. Push the pit out of the olives then coarsely chop. Set aside. (If you aren’t on the 28-Day Refresh, this would be an excellent time to pour yourself a glass of wine.)
- When salmon is done, pour vinaigrette base into the bottom of your salad bowl and add an equal amount of olive oil. Whisk or mix with a fork to combine. If this looks like too much dressing, remove some before adding the greens. Toss gently and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Divide greens between plates and top with orange segments and olives. Serve alongside roasted salmon & sunchokes.
Notes: If you are making 4 or 6 portions, you may find you want to use a second baking sheet for the salmon.