Do you have friends, co-workers, or family who would love Spoon & Skillet as much as you do? Host a Spoon & Skillet party to share your experience. When your guests sign up for service, you’ll receive credit for up to 1 month of Spoon & Skillet meals.
Hosting a Spoon & Skillet Party is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Let us know you’d like to host a party. Together we will set a date, and customize a menu. When the date gets closer, our team will send a personalized invite to guests on your behalf.
- All you’ll need to provide on the day of the event is beverages and napkins. Our team will arrive early to help you set up, and we’ll bring the rest.
- Allow us to share the Spoon & Skillet story with your guests, and contribute by sharing what you love most.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who should I invite? Parties work best with between 6-10 guests. We recommend you select guests that would be genuinely interested in the service, and would benefit from incorporating Spoon & Skillet meals into their weekly routine.
- What should I do to prepare for the Spoon & Skillet party? You are welcome to prepare an appetizer or dessert, but it isn’t necessary. We only ask that you provide drinks, cups, and napkins. So pop a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge, sit back, and relax.
- What will the Spoon & Skillet party team bring? Our team will arrive early to set up and will bring meal kits, plates, and utensils.
- What happens during the party? The party will last about 3 hours. We start with a introduction to the Spoon & Skillet service, then invite guests to divide into 3 small teams. Each team will prepare one meal kit, and the whole group will have a chance to enjoy a 3-course meal. Guests can sign up the night of the party, and choose to start their service at any time.
- How do I receive incentives? Host a Spoon & Skillet Party in your home. If 3 of your guests sign up, you’ll receive a $100 Spoon & Skillet credit. If 5 guests sign up, you’ll receive a $200 Spoon & Skillet credit! More than 5 guests sign up…get 1 free month of meals!