Contents of your meal kit:
Equipment needed: baking dish, nonstick skillet
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Thoroughly rinse the broccolini, leaving the water clinging to it and place in baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Tightly cover the baking dish in foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove broccolini from the oven and scatter kale on top, as well as a bit more salt & pepper. Return to oven uncovered for 1-2 minutes, or until kale is just wilted.
- Remove tofu from packaging. Slice into 1/2-inch slabs, and place on a paper towel to dry.
- When there is 5 minutes left on the broccoli, heat a small amount of oil in a nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Generously coat tofu with salt & pepper. Add tofu and cook 5 minutes, flip and cook another 3 minutes.
- Once the kale is wilted, add porcini-shallot vinaigrette and pine nuts to the baking dish with the broccolini and kale. Toss to combine.
- Divide tofu and vegetables between plates, and sprinkle pecorino on top of the broccolini and kale.