Contents of your meal kit:
coriander & cumin mix
Cookware needed: foil-lined baking sheet, medium or large skillet
- Preheat oven to 425. On a foil-lined baking sheet, toss broccoli with olive oil, coriander & cumin mix, salt & pepper. Once oven has heated, roast for 10 minutes, then toss, and roast another 5-10 minutes.
- Cut radishes into quarters. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over high heat. Season both sides of steak with salt & pepper and rub with olive oil. When skillet is hot, add steak and cook 3-5 minutes per side for medium rare. You should see a nice crust on both sides. Transfer to cutting board, tent with foil, and rest up to 10 minutes.
- While steak is resting, wipe skillet with a paper towel, or grab a second skillet if desired. Heat a small amount of oil over med-high heat. When oil is hot, add quartered radishes and season with salt & pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes. Add radish greens, continue cooking until greens have wilted. Remove from heat.
- Slice steak across the grain, top with a pat of coffee butter. Serve roasted broccoli and sautéed radishes on the side.
Note: There’s a lot of fancy food science behind the reason you should let a piece of meat rest. The most important thing is the result — when you cut into a steak after resting, the juices stay inside, rather than spilling out all over your cutting board. So if you like juicy steak, be patient…give it a rest!