Contents of your meal kit:
piccata sauce starter
Cookware needed: baking sheet, mixing bowl, medium or large skillet, microwave-safe bowl
- Preheat oven to 450. On a foil-lined baking sheet, toss broccoli and red onion with olive oil, salt & pepper. When oven is hot, roast for 10 minutes, toss, and continue cooking for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- While the broccoli is cooking, place the flour on a plate (or a large piece of foil if you want less dishes!) in preparation for dredging. Using your hands, combine ground turkey, meatball seasoning, and a generous amount of salt & pepper in a mixing bowl. Form the meatballs (about 4 per portion). Roll in the flour to coat, shake off the excess and set aside.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over med-high heat. Working in batches if necessary, add the meatballs and cook 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.
- Add piccata sauce starter and an equal amount of water to the hot pan, moving the meatballs around in the sauce to coat them. Bring the mixture up to a boil and let it reduce for 2-3 minutes. (If you happen to have some butter on hand, you could add a pat here for a richer sauce.)
- Place farro in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals until warm.
- Divide the farro and broccoli between plates. Place the meatballs on top of the farro, and top with piccata sauce and chopped parsley. Crumble blue cheese over the top of the roasted broccoli and onions. Enjoy!