Contents of your meal kit:
moroccan spice mix
tomato vinaigrette base
Cookware needed: mixing bowl, baking sheet, salad bowl, medium or large nonstick skillet
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Slice beef crosswise into ½-inch strips, season with salt & pepper. In a bowl, combine yogurt and spice mix, add beef and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate.
- On a baking sheet toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt & pepper. Once oven has heated, roast for 10 minutes, then toss and roast another 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour vinaigrette base into the bottom of your salad bowl and add an equal amount olive oil. Whisk or mix with a fork to combine. Thinly slice cucumber. Roughly tear the mint leaves. Add cucumber and mint to the salad bowl. Toss gently to coat with vinaigrette and season with salt & pepper to taste. Top with crumbled feta cheese. Set aside.
- When 5 minutes remain on the cauliflower, heat a small amount of oil in a nonstick skillet over med-high heat. When skillet is hot, cook beef in a single layer, 3-5 minutes, turning frequently to brown all sides. Transfer to a plate or cutting board and let rest a few minutes before serving.
- Enjoy moroccan beef with roasted cauliflower and cucumber salad on the side.