Contents of your meal kit:
cauliflower “cream” sauce
Cookware needed: large saucepan or stockpot, salad bowl, medium or large nonstick skillet, colander
- Bring a large saucepan or stockpot of water to a boil.
- While you’re waiting for water to boil, pour vinaigrette base into the bottom of your salad bowl and add an equal amount of olive oil. Whisk or mix with a fork to combine. Rinse and drain white beans. Remove mint leaves from the sprigs and roughly tear. Toss the beans and mint leaves with the vinaigrette, season with salt & pepper. Set aside.
- When pasta water is boiling, add a generous amount of salt, then add spaghetti and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, heat the cauliflower cream sauce and butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until sauce is thickened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Once pasta has finished cooking, drain, and add to the skillet with the cauliflower sauce. Season with pepper, and finish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley and grated pecorino.
- Add salad greens to the bowl with beans and toss gently to mix. Drizzle with additional olive oil if needed. Season with salt & pepper to taste.